Fill in the following rules for driving.Use the modal verbs would, should, must.
When you drive a car:
1. You --should notmust not overspeed. The police --wouldwould not give you a fine and, if you travelled at a really high speed, they --wouldwould not suspend your licence.
2. You --should notmust not be under the influence. You --shouldmust leave your car at home if you're planning to drink alcohol.
3. You --shouldmust wear a seatbelt at all times. In case of an accident, it --wouldwould not let your body move under the force of inertia.
4. You --should notmust not do anything that distracts you from driving. For example, according to the law, if you talk on the cell phone, you --shouldmust do it using hands-free equipment.
5. You --shouldmust make sure that all the passengers are enjoying the ride.