A reporter is interviewing Dave, the new world champion at table tennis.Choose the correct modal verbs to fill in the interview.
1. Hi, Dave, and congratulations for winning the game! You are the new world champion at table tennis. What is it like?
Well, I --cancan't really describe this feeling. I'm very happy, of course. And quite confused, at the same time. At the break, my opponent had a much higher score than me and I didn't think I --cancould win the game. I still believe I --mightmigh not be dreaming.
2. You definitely aren't dreaming. It's all real. --MayCan you tell me what your plans are for the next couple of months?
I --couldcan't say right now. I --maymay not go on a holiday, but I'm not sure yet, because my kid is starting school in September. I --couldcouldn't miss this. We --couldcouldn't go on holiday before school starts, but I have to talk to my wife first.
3. Yes, that's understandable. Dave, when did you start playing table tennis? --CanCould you play it when you were a child?
Yes, I --couldcouldn't. Actually, I started playing when I was 6. My father bought table tennis equipment for Christmas that year. We --mightcould play for hours and hours together. I loved it. Then, when I was 8, my father thought I --cancould become a professional one day, so he took me to a training center. This --mightmight not be the best thing that has ever happened to me.
4. --MayCan you play other sports besides table tennis?
Yes. I --maycan play regular tennis and basketball. Five years ago, I --cancould also play football, but I haven't practised for a while..
5. --MayCan't I ask you, Dave, where do you see yourself ten years from now?
I think that's a simple question. I --cancan't do anything else for a living. Table tennis is the only thing I --cancan't do very well. So this is what I will be doing for the next ten years. Afterwards, time will tell. I --mightmight not open a sports center.
6. Dave, thank you for the interview and good luck!